Victory at Sea: Battle for the Pacific – Grundbox
Artikel ist in englischer Sprache!
Victory at Sea is the game of naval combat during the Second World War. Throughout 1939–45, the nations of the world duelled across the oceans across the globe, only to discover the fundamental nature of naval warfare changing in the face of rapidly developing technologies. Now you can play out these confrontations on the tabletop with entire fleets drawn from the Royal Navy, US Navy, Imperial Japanese Navy, German Kriegsmarine or any of the other nations featured in Victory at Sea.
From skirmishes involving single destroyers hunting down merchantmen to the clashing of massive battleships, from invasions of islands across the Pacific to mastering waves of dive bombers, Victory at Sea enables you to fight exciting battles that take place on the oceans of World War II.
The Battle for the Pacific starter set focuses primarily on actions in the seas of the Far East – the Imperial Japanese Navy and the mighty US Navy clashing for control of the islands, resources and seas of the Pacific Theatre. The Victory at Sea rules manual presented in this starter game contains all you need to know to begin playing with the fleets included.
- A4 Battle of the Pacific Rules manual
- Die-cut game tokens sheet
- 15 Warlord Resin / Resin model ships:
- USS Indianapolis 1944
- USS Northampton 1942
- USS Chicago 1942
- Mogami 1939
- Kumano 1944
- Furutaka 1939
- Fubuki-class Destroyer x3
- Fletcher-class Destroyer x 6
- Ship Cards and damage sliders x 15
- Ten-sided dice x 4
- Six-sided dice x 12
- A0 Sea Mat x2
Models supplied unassembled and unpainted
Enthält unbemalte Miniaturen. Zusammenbau erforderlich.
- DE: ACHTUNG! Nicht geeignet für Kinder unter 36 Monaten, wegen Erstickungsgefahr durch verschluckbare Kleinteile. Anschrift des Herstellers aufbewahren.
- EN: WARNING! CHOKING HAZARD. Small parts. Not for children under 3 years. Keep the adress of the company.