Crusader Kings (Boxed Board Game)
Artikel ist in englischer Sprache!
My King, the time has come. Your day is now. Are you ready to make your mark on History?
Free League Publishing and Paradox Interactive are proud to present Crusader Kings The Board Game, based on the acclaimed grand strategy computer game. In this game, 3–5 players lead the historical dynasties of medieval Europe to triumph - or downfall.
You are a Crusader King, striving for wealth and power across the continent. Across generations. Reshape the history of medieval Europe in your own image – if only that dimwitted son of yours set to inherit the throne doesn't spoil your grand plans...
Crusader Kings – The Board Game captures the essence of the Crusader Kings experience, in a physical tabletop format. This is a strategy game at heart, but with a special focus on characters, intrigue, and juicy medieval drama. It’s a big, beautiful game centered on a map of medieval Europe, using hundreds of cards for actions, characters and events and 70 plastic miniatures to represent knights, armies, castles, and more.
To win, you will need to groom your family, build mighty castles, develop your dominion, be shrewd in the realm of diplomacy and intrigue, and use your vassals wisely to grow your wealth and military power. You must survive invasions, plots, plagues, crusades to the Holy Land – and marriage! Or at least have children or siblings standing by to take over the throne if your regent dies. Failure to raise a suitable heir can mean the end of your dynasty.
Crusader Kings – The Board Game boils down the unique strategy/RPG combination of Crusader Kings to an intense tabletop experience of 2-3 hours. The game rests on four core pillars:
- Character Focus. The game brings characters and dynasties to the forefront, using traits and events to develop the characters and the story.
- Grand Strategy. Crusader Kings is a grand strategy game at heart, and so is the board game. To win, you will need to plan decades ahead and outwit your opponents.
- Emergent Storytelling. Like the computer game, the board game has an events system (using cards) that interacts with the game mechanics to create unexpected and memorable story twists.
- Steeped in History. The board game is based on historical characters and events of the Middle Ages, letting you relive – and change – the course of actual history.
- DE: ACHTUNG! Nicht geeignet für Kinder unter 36 Monaten, wegen Erstickungsgefahr durch verschluckbare Kleinteile. Anschrift des Herstellers aufbewahren.
- EN: WARNING! CHOKING HAZARD. Small parts. Not for children under 3 years. Keep the adress of the company.