Bolt Action: SdKfz 250 (Alte)
The Sd.Kfz 250/1 was a reconnaissance and transport half-track mainly used by scout and HQ units. The vehicle was a shortened version of the ubiquitous Sd.Kfz 251 Hanomag series and much like its longer cousin there were many variants fulfilling different roles, such as cable carriers, ammunition carriers and radio carriers, amongst others. It carried six men including the driver and the co-driver and was armed with two pintle-mounted MG34 machine guns, one shielded forward facing and the other covering the rear and air.
This model is based on the original 'Alt' (old) version which served through World War II with the forces of Germany in all theatres as well as with their Romanian allies.
There are enough parts to build one of the following versions:
- Sd.Kfz 250/1 - the standard version of this armoured half-track.
- Sd.Kfz 250/9 - fully enclosed reconnaissance variant with a turret mounting a 2cm automatic cannon.
- Sd.kfz 250/11 - platoon commander's half-track with the forward machine gun replaced by a 2.8cm Panzerbüchse 41 squeezebore anti-tank rifle with co-axial machine gun.
- Includes crew figures with separate heads wearing regular or winter uniforms.
Models supplied unassembled and unpainted
Enthält unbemalte Miniaturen. Zusammenbau erforderlich.
- DE: ACHTUNG! Nicht geeignet für Kinder unter 36 Monaten, wegen Erstickungsgefahr durch verschluckbare Kleinteile. Anschrift des Herstellers aufbewahren.
- EN: WARNING! CHOKING HAZARD. Small parts. Not for children under 3 years. Keep the adress of the company.